rebloomer seedling

I am guesting a reblooming seedling from a local hybridizer that will
probably be introduced in 1997.  It has butterscotch gold standards and
white falls with a plum rim and plicating around the edges.  It has a
blue center stripe on the fall that almost fades out in the center.  The
stalk currently in my kitchen had 10 buds on it.  It is a tiny bit
bunchy at the top but it is opening the buds in a nice progression.  It
opened 2 the first day, a third the next day, and 2 more on the third
day.  If I remember it correctly from this spring it also had about 10
buds without the bunching.  The form is not as wide as I would consider
perfect but it is acceptable, and it reproduces well, has a good bud
count, is fragrant, reblooms reliably, and is pretty.  The hybridizer
asked my opinion and I said introduce it.  What do you think?
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an