Iris Books & Libertia Seed Offer

Hi All

Well I'm now going to ask another favor of the list ...

I only have limited funds to purchase books on iris so I am wondering if
people could tell me in their opinion which iris book they find the best.
If they would like to email me privately so as not to cause a clutter I will
then post a summary if people are interested.

Okay the next is all Rodney's fault...

I have access to some Libertia (iridaceae) seed 2 or 3 different varities
depending on the quanity of seed (nz iris) & am going to be sending some to
Rodney & he suggested I check with the list in case there are any other iris
folk interested in some.
Email me with your snail mail address & I will send it on when the seed is
ready.
Yes Kathyguest you are all ready on the list in return for my "Geek pin"

I am only one; but still I am one.  I cannot do everything,  but still I can
do something;  I will not refuse to do the something I can do
								Helen Keller
Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone 9
The first country to see the light of the new day.