Re: We need an editor Loss of membership in AIS

Lloyd said:

ACKNOWLEDGMENT  of rebloomers was a big step forward. (The Reblooming iris
Society will send anyone requesting it, a list of rebloomers suitable to  an
inquirers location.  Forgive me, friends, if you have heard this from me too
many times already!  Lloyd Zurbrigg  Durham NC Zone 7.5

and seems to hint that the future of AIS lies in the sections and getting
the word out about the kind of information each section can provide to
AIS members as well as to the general public. And in the sections making
sure that the conventions have clearly labeled special gardens, and that
the sections welcome tour groups, or plan tours, and etc, etc, within

Maybe this idea was within another posting, also.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY