Re: Re[2]: AIS Membership

Suzette -- what I'm suggesting is that as a person who works with the youth,
you will also learn!! all about iris and at the same time find friends
to talk to about iris, and you might feel more included in the group if
you have a specific task within the group.  I see learning as a participatory

That's why I joined the AIS so I can learn.  So far most of what I learned=20=
from this list.  I'm getting this for free.  I could've saved my money and=20=

Carolyn Schaffner