Re: Seeds & Seedlings

Sharon McAlister:

	A posting from you reminds me that I got a note card from jean
Morris, AIS youth chair, with a reproduction of P.J.Redoute's "Iris Suziana",
which appears to be an aril -- wonderful black, or dark purple --

This note card seems to be from a collection of note cards from the Museum of
Fine Arts, Boston, perhaps in their catalogue??

	Has anyone any information on the real Iris Suziana??

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

PS to Dana Brown in Lubbock Tx.  Thanks for the snail mail copy of "list of
things for the chairman to do" -- very complete!! right down to relaxing
at the end!!
	Where did you get the address labels with the iris in the corner??