Re[2]: ADMIN: off-topic posts and related issues

>Linda Mann wrote
>>What would encourage input from timid lurkers?
Suzette responded
>Some of us are too new to irises to know how to answer some of the question=
>ask.  If it is a topic I know I can provide input then I'll respond.
>people just don't have enough time to respond to all the mail that is recei=

But asking questions is input too - and ignorant people can ask really
interesting questions that help more experienced people think about things in
new ways.  Last spring, I think it was Sharon McAllister who said she always
learns new things from beginning hybridizers, and I figure if one timid
lurker has a question, there are probably many more who would like to hear
answers and discussion about the same question.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA