Seeds & Seedlings

>> Does size and shape of seeds have any relationship to how well the seeds
>> or what the babies look like?  Will the babies from the huge misshapen
>> be huge misshapen (ruffled?) babies?  Will CHERRY SMOKE's babies all be
>> tailored?  Or are these just quirks of seed formation that have little to
>do with genetics? Linda Mann

>Your observations on how these seedlings develop and grow would
>provide a lot of answers for a lot of people.Diana Louis
and more comments from Sharon McAllister and Bill Shear

Umm - that means we have to wait another 3 yrs to find out, assuming some of
them germinate and survive here.  Wish I had posted before I planted so I
would've thought to keep track of germination percentages - I will have to
say 'a lot' or 'a few' based on memory of how many seeds there were.  Given
the torture I put these poor plants through, my 'data' may not have much
relevancy to more normal growing conditions. : )  But I take notes!

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA