Re: We need an editor

I  think Dennis concerns about the irrelevance of some of the email sent to
the list are very valid. I would like very much to read mail which is
informative and of general interest without having to go through so many
messages.
Sonya, I understand what you are saying, there is nothing wrong in
congratulating somebody or sharing personal info, but that can be done
OFF-LIST.
I also think is important to realize that a person does not need 15 answers
to one question, so unless we have something really different to say we
should controll our desire to add our personal grain of salt to every message
(OR SEND IT OFF-LIST!).
I enjoy you all, don't misunderstand me, but I'm afraid I will have to get
myself off the list  as soon as the good weather starts because of the amount
of time it takes to be on the list.
Not long ago Tom, the list owner, recommended what Dennis suggests, and I
think we should make the effort. Let's give it a try!