Technical Discussions

Linda Mann wrote:

:  I am really disappointed to hear that the technical discussions have gone off
:  list - they are the ones that I found most enjoyable last winter and the ones
:  I kept hoping would reappear on the list.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I respond privately to things that come in by
regular e-mail and post any reply to messages on the list back to the
list-server for public dissemination.

It would be very easy to get more technical discussions back on the list --
"someone" just needs to ask a question.  I think the current exchange about
transporting show stalks is a good example.  It's produced a lot of detailed
how-to information -- but somebody had to pose the question to get it started.

Climbing down from my soapbox now, dodging snowballs, and promising to lay off
the weather reports as long as the rest of you do.

Sharon McAllister (73372.1745@compuserve.com)
Southern New Mexico