Re: ADMIN: off-topic posts and related issues

> No list will ever please everybody. But we can take a big step in the
> right direction by killing the CLUTTER that I described at the beginning
> of this message. Learn how to use your mail program. Learn how to THINK
> before you use it. Read the list policies and pay attention to them. If
> we all do that, then the on-topic/off-topic problem will shrink to a
> more manageable size.

And I am adding one more thing:  what's clutter to some may not be to
others, and some people are going to think they are being 'accused' here
and others, the 'real problem,' may not realize it.

If you have a problem with something someone posts to the list, politely
contact that individual off list and discuss it.
Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@mpd.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
Jill O. *Trades
Mistress O. {}