Re: Nov 16 Rebloom Report/iris cllumps

Linda, Those that come to mind immediately are ZURICH,  SIGN OF VIRGO,  BABY
BLESSED,  JEWEL BABY,  LOW HO SILVER, HARVEST OF MEMORIES,  BETHANY CLAIRE.
 We can cever identify those that make good clumps, if they are lifted every
year. If I could, I daresay I might try to maximize increase by replanting
every year.  BLESSED ASSURANCE is still opening good flowers on the
established clump, - and we have had night after night of heavy frosts. I
stand amazed.  LOW HO SILVER was reported from me as not blooming on the
established clump.  Now I  must add that the unmoved portion is a mass of
stalks, but  three weeks later than those that were moved.  It is, by the
way, a child of BABY BLESSED.     I am sure I have omitted some "good
clumpers". Several years ago, BAROQUE PRELUDE won the award for Best Clump of
Iris in Texas, in the garden of Rudi Fuchs.