Kiwi & Aussie Breeders

 Evening All

Linda wanted to know if we had any breeders of iris down under well we do
have a few so here they are.
Aussie  B.Blyth
        G Grosevenor
Kiwi    R Harvey
        H Collins
        R Isles

There are a couple of others but the memory is weak I need to check my files
for the names of the iris they have introduced will post the name if anyone
is interested.

But to those that grow Lousiana's they might know aussie John Taylor from
New South Wales his Dural White Butterfly has won the Dykes Medal
(australia)1993 & is getting  good reviews in the US

Well as for my fav bloom you go like asking hard questions ! ! ! !
Superstition & Sliverstich & Seas of Norway look good today but come
tommorow something else might take my fancy

Quote for the day seen on a plaque while on the garden ramble.

	My Husband Said He'd Leave Me If I Bought One More Plant ! ! !
			I Shall Miss Him ! ! !

Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone 9
The first country to see the light of the new day.