Joining SJI

>That is a real deal,  could you let us know the details though please.
>you give me the contact address to subscribe Japanese Iris Review?

You may join by sending your check to Membership Chair;  Bob Bauer, 9823 E.
Michigan Ave., Galesburg, MI  49053.

As always... please tell them Kathy Guest sent you and please tell them you
saw this on-line.  Some of us are trying to drag some good people into the
20th century, so we can have our way with them (like we do with Clarence!)

FYI:  Bob Bauer is co-owner of Ensata Gardens... the largest Japanese Iris
seller in the US.  They also publish a VERY beautiful catalog - and ship
exquisite plants!

Becoming a subscriber to ANY section of the American Iris Society is an
excellent way to learn, in detail, about the object of your desires.  I have
just written a piece for my regional newsletter encouraging AIS members to
consider the sections... you can join a separate little branch of AIS for
almost any kind of iris you can imagine!  But - fair warning - they ARE

Kathyguest - lovin' those sections!