NOTABLE NOVEMBER NAMES

Happy November To All!
      Those of us in the states will be celebrating Thanksgiving in just a week, and
we're  all ready watering at the mouth thinking of all the wonderful foods we'll be
eating.  What about all the exceptional iris named after foods reminding us of feasting
in November?
BANANA CREAM				HONEY GLAZED
CORN HARVEST				HOT SPICE
CRANBERRY CRUSH				APRICOT TART
LEMON CUSTARD				CHERRY TART
SCENTED NUTMEG				PASS THE WINE

      Think of all the other iris named after things in November.  No rules here folks.
 Anything goes as long as it rings a bell for you.  I think of iris named after Indians.
CHIEF HEMATITE				CHIEF REDSKIN
CHIEF WAUKESHA				CHEROKEE TEARS

      I would enjoy thinking about other iris that fit the mood of the month.  HARVEST
KING, PEACEFUL MISSION,  and PEACE & HARMONY work for me. Will you humor me by adding to
my list?
                                    Happy Holidays,
				    Sharlyn
			            San Diego, CA  Zone 9 , Region 15

P.S. Sorry Kathyguest for leaving BOO off the October challenge.  That one really did
fit- oversight on my part.  ;-}