Re: AIS Bulletin

I read the reviews, generally raves, of the latest AIS Bulletin, from
people like Larry Doucette, to mention only the latest.  I still have
not received mine, and I'm becoming miffed/eager/more and more full
of anticipation all the time.  I would have thought these would all
be sent out more or less simultaneously.  Isn't that the case?  We
have hardly seen the sun for 2 weeks, and the Bulletin would do a lot
to bring a bit of sunshine.  This continual cloudiness, fog, and
intermittent snow or freezing rain is depressing.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4  (On the other hand, I heard this morning that my
hometown area in Washington, around Yakima, got a record 16" of snow
yesterday, so I must not complain too loudly!)