Re: NOTABLE NOVEMBER NAMES

For iris with food names for a feast, dont forget MULLED WINE, and
maybe LITTLE SNOW LEMON (an IB and great clumpmaker, by the way).
CHOCOLATE ROYALE should go on this list as well.  I have an old TB,
whose name I don't know, that has exactly the colors of lemon
meringue pie (in fact, that's what I call it by way of an
identification), but I know that doesn't count for a list like this.
If anybody has any suggestions, though, I'd welcome those in order to
follow them up.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4