Re: AIS Bulletin

Arnold Koekkoek wrote:
>   I would have thought these would all
> be sent out more or less simultaneously.  Isn't that the case?

Dennis Replys -

Yes they are all sent out at the same time-----BUT.....the Wonderful
United States Post Office sees things another way.  They might hold them
for various reasons, some of which are totally off the wall.  The
Regional publication "NEWSCAST" which edit has been known to be delivered
over 2+ months.  (That is just to 4 states and the Dist. of Col.)

Hang in there - it will get to you.......maybe!

Dennis Stoneburner - returning from an Iris-L vacation - hoping to find
substance, not symbolism.