Catalog Schedules

Linda Mann asked:

:  Don't they know we NEED those catalogs to get through the winter?  : )
But that's what OLD catalogs are for -- winter dreams & schemes.   My personal
favorites are the Austin, Craig, and Muhlestein catalogs from the 50s & 60s.
Great reading and they usually contain more information that anyone can afford
to print today.

:  Who are the January eager growers?

Those with an abundant supply, incredible optimism -- or both.  Our catalog
doesn't go out until late February, or even the first of March if we've had a
late, hard winter because it's possible to get a much better projection of the
expected supply AFTER the plants have broken their winter dormany.   Things can
still go wrong, of course, like last summer's flash flood -- but overall this
means fewer substitutions and refunds and thus happier customers.   : )

Sharon McAllister