Re: We need an editor

Dennis Stoneburner wrote (excerpts -->

If serious discussion is in order, than a discussion about
the future of the American Iris Society is tops on the list.

What do
we have to offer them to come back, or those who are left.
***

What kinds of things do you suggest be done, Dennis, what do you think
the AIS has to offer to folks?  I want to end there, because to add the rest
of the phrase tempts a bandaid solution.

What is the future of the AIS??

I think the local clubs and the local members are the heart of the
organization. The Board and officers are very remote to me. As folks,
they are nice, but as a Board of Directors, directing, I'd like to see
some interaction with the local clubs...

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY