Re: We need an editor

Sorry folks
BUT if you don't want to read this "do you know what with the trash button"

>At 08:56 AM 11/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm a short timer on iris-l and I am forced to make a few observations>

Okay  so am I.
I like this list the way it is.
I too subscribed to alot of lists.
BUT this list cares about the people on this list.
It is not a computer  generated list, it is by gardeners for gardeners who
like most gardeners exchange all manner of information ! !
Yes that means wishing people a happy birthday, congratulating people on
happy events.
Why ? ? because gardeners are a caring nurturing bunch of people who get to
know one another.
If you want to flame me feel free
If you agree Okay
But don't let this list loose it's human side please
Thanks for taking the time to read this

Quote for the day seen on a plaque while on the garden ramble.

	My Husband Said He'd Leave Me If I Bought One More Plant ! ! !
			I Shall Miss Him ! ! !

Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone 9
The first country to see the light of the new day.