is this book a good buy ?

 Hi there

I'm after a piece of advise if I may be so bold

I have been offered a book called "Growing Iris" by Graeme Grosvenor & I am
wondering is it worth the $30.00 they want for it ?

Quote for the day seen on a plaque while on the garden ramble.

	My Husband Said He'd Leave Me If I Bought One More Plant ! ! !
			I Shall Miss Him ! ! !

Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone 9
The first country to see the light of the new day.