Re: Beardless AIS Medal Winners

<< There was an iris named IDYLWILD by Joe Ghio listed as a (CA).  Does this
 mean it's a Pacific Coast native iris or a California native hybrid or a
 CAL-SIB hybrid or what?
 By the way, has anyone received their fall ALMANAC, a.k.a. the newsletter
 publication of the Society for Pacific Coast Native Iris?
The answer to both your questions is "yes."  In fact, I have a complete set
of the ALMANAC, which is very interesting reading.  Even if I can't grow them
with much success, they are lovely irises. Clarence Mahan in VA