New Web Page

Wanted to let all you Iris List people know about the new web page
that I have just created for the Canadian Iris Society.

Drop into it and leave me a message as to what you think. This web page
is just been created today and will always be under development.(as all
good web pages should!)
I realize that there are no links to any other pages within it yet but I
will be adding to it over the next week or so.
Come back every now and then and visit as there will always be something
new. The web address is:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
--
Christopher Hollinshead