Re: Louisiana orders

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Bill Shear wrote:

> That was about 7? years ago.  I have not ordered from either since then.
> By the way, the Louisiana bed (about 5 x 15 ft.) has not been replanted
> either.  Now it would seem like a terrific chore!  Each fall the bed gets a
> top-dressing of about 4-5" of leaf mould.  Still masses of bloom each
> spring.  They're mixed in with oriental and asiatic lilies and self-sown
> foxgloves--the occasional Cleome pops up in summer.

	I admire your iris growing and your sensible approach to gardening.

	The Louisianas sound like Siberians in their `no fuss' requirements
	to bring beauty to a garden....altho' 7 years is pushing it but
	not if they are spaced properly as mine are not. :-(

	Ellen *Siberian Nut* Gallagher
	 Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
	 Zone 3a where it is snowing again.....