AIS Bulletin

Dear Cyberspace  friends -

 I don't know about you guys - but I thought the latest AIS Bulletin was
TERRIFIC !

If I had any complant -  as slight as it is -  it would be the front cover - The
_AIS Bulletin_ title could stand out a little more.  Maybe a different font or
different color contrast ?

I think the Aitken boys did a great job !

Larry D.