Re: AIS Bulletin

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Larry Doucette wrote:

> If I had any complant -  as slight as it is -  it would be the front cover -
> The _AIS Bulletin_ title could stand out a little more.  Maybe a different
> font or different color contrast ?

	I liked the color and the fonts (especially the angle of the pix)
	*but* the word `AMERICAN' was difficult to see - I thought it was
	a wide line with little holes in it but that is because I am only
	partially sighted...but my husband had a hard time reading it, too.

	I just loved the wonderful colored pictures and the lay-out couldn't
	have been better....also liked the type in the articles which
	made it easy to read. One exception,of course, was the minutes of
	the Board of Directors Meeting which I read with a magnifying glass
	because we don't want these people to `get away with anything'.:-)

	Can't somebody get Perry Dyer on this list??? His articles `Con-
	temporary Views, Part 1 and 2 were outstanding. Part 1 was in last
	summer's Bulletin and Part 2 was the first thing I looked for in
	this Bulletin.

	Ellen Gallagher
	Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
	USDA Zone 3a :-(((