Iris transportation

<< Dorothy Fingerhood who transports her iris many many many
 miles..... with great care!! (under police escort and at 5 miles/hour, I
hear.) >>

Nah, Carolyn, I just shove 'em in the Irismobile and go like H!
 Unfortunately, the Irismobile is almost ready for that great junkyard in the
sky, and all the comparably useful vehicles we've seen cost more than we paid
for our first house....!

Dorothy Fingerhood (still in a stupor after car-hunting this weekend--guess
that's what we get for buying a car once every 10 years or so...)
Newfield NY