Thanks to Lloyd

I have to thank Lloyd Zurbrigg for a wonderful birthday present.
AMANDA ERIN has opened two beautiful buds and there are three more
still to come. I thought it was great for an iris that decided to send
a stalk in Western NY state in the middle of October. Due to the
threats of lake effect snow I had to cut it and after a week and a half
in a vase full of Pepsi it's finally opened. I can't wait to see
what this iris does under normal conditions since it's done so well
under the worst. Thanks for the surprise present,never thought I'd have
a blooming iris for my birthday.
Joanne Pyszczek
jopyz@earthlink.net