Superstition Iris

Rick Tasco,
It's so fun to see you on the list.  I planted I. douglasiana under my oak
tree like you did with your PCNs and it's still alive!

Everyone,
I just visited Rick and Roger's place this past spring.  What a treat!  You
should see the arilbreds... and the historics... and the seedlings... and...
 I had so much fun there.  I wish I lived close enough to go and visit it
throughout the bloom season.  Great catalogue too.

I see from some of the other postings that Rick asked about what's reblooming
now.  (Does AOL ever "lose" anyone else's mail?)  Anyway: CRIMSON KING is
blooming as always, and JULY BEAUTY, BEST BET and CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE are
spiking.

Mary Forte, jforte21@aol.com
Atascadero, CA