Re: Southern hemisphere bloom

Dear Northerners,
         at the moment we are just recovering from the weather Sonya is
getting 124k/h wind (28C at 9.30pm), rain etc and the bloom season in my
garden is just about over. I buy most of my TBs from Barry Blyth so I have a
mixture of his and US imports.
This year I had really good displays from Chickasaw Sue, Silver Stitch,
Sostenique (probably, I lost the tag), Vanity, First Blush, Ledas Lover, and
Maelstrom. I also had a good display from a really vigorous clump of
Imprimis (Blyth). We also had a lovely  display from I. laevigata Royal
Cartwheel.
I'm just about to put my next order in with Barry Blyth, good-bye vege
patch, hello iris bed!

bye for now,

Simone Clark
Canberra Australia