Re: New Iris Supplier Catalogs

<< Is there a generally accepted time when most new catalogs are available?
by
 February or March? >>
Yes, after January 1st, for sure.  There are several fine nurseries selling
LA irises...one that I can mention with no hesitation whatsoever is Lone Star
Iris Gardens, 5637 Saddleback Rd, Garland, TX 75043.  It is owned by Farron
Campbell, a charming gentleman, who gave the best judges training on LA
irises I have ever received (at the AIS York Convention).  Farron is also
co-chairman of the AIS convention coming up in Dallas in a couple of years.
  Clarence Mahan in VA