Re: New Member Intro & nurseries on iris list

I said
>>Welcome Rick - I think you are one of very few commercial iris nurseries on
>>the list,  or maybe the only one now that Clarence/Iris Pond has gone out

>But Linda, don't forget the Aitkens, Terry & Scott from Salmon Creek Garden
>in Vancouver, WA Jefrie Jenkins

And Iris City Gardens (Greg and Lacy) here in Tennessee, plus Gretna Gardens
(Steve are you still here?), Sharon McAllister's place, Lowell Baumunk,  ....
who else did I forget?  As soon as I posted that message, I realized my brain
was not working.  Apologies to all, including any lurkers.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA