Re: Nov 16 Rebloom Report/iris cllumps

Lloyd said> I BLESS gave good
>rebloom on moved pieces, but BLESSSED  ASSURANCE apparently performs better
>on established  clones.

I keep hoping I will find a few tall bearded irises that will continue to
bloom profusely in an established clump.  We had a little discussion last
spring about varieties that make good big clumps and as I recall, didn't
identify very many, probably because most people tend to divide them fairly
often for propagation reasons.  TITAN'S GLORY, and VANITY are the two I grow
that make the best clumps.  All the crowding really encourages rot, but some,
like DUSKY CHALLENGER, just don't make clumps.

Lloyd, what are your favorites for making old (more than 3 yrs) clumps?