'96 Rebloom Roundup on the IRIS-L

For my own purposes I've been 'clipping' the names of rebloomers reported on
the list since late June.  I make no promises about completeness, accuracy, or
spelling, but they're loosely organized from warm regions to cold.  Hope it
helps,

   Nell Lancaster, Lexington, Virginia   75500.2521@compuserve.com
     USDA zone 6b  where it went below 15 for the fourth night in a row

   ------IRIS-L REBLOOM '96 REPORTS (usually TB unless specified) ----

late August, north coast of CA:

  Best Bet   Beverly Sills   Cannington Ballet   Cantina   Champagne Elegance
  Cherokee Tears   Desert Sketch   Dot (SDB)   Double Scoop   Duke of Earl
  Eastertime   Eggnog   Eternal Bliss   Flickering Firelight   Floorshow
  Hello Darkness   High Ho Silver   Honey Glazed   Illini Repeater  Immortality
  Invitation  Istanbul  Lemon Pop (IB)  Lo Ho Silver (SDB)  Maui Moonlight (IB)
  Mother Earth   Night Affair   Olympiad   Orange Popsicle   Pinkness
  Platinum   Posh (IB)   Second Look   Sensuality   Small Ritual (SDB)
  Smiling Gold   Suky   Summer Holidays   Thunder Echo   Total Recall
  Venus at Twilight   Windsurfer   Winesap   Winterland

November, Lower Sierra Nevada foothills of Central CA:

  SDBs (Standard Dwarf Bearded):  Baby Blessed   Cry Baby   Dark Crystal
  IB (Intermediate Bearded):  Low Ho Silver  Tawny

  TB (Tall Bearded): Artistic Gold   Autumn Bugler   Autumn Circus
  Golden Encore   Lemon Reflection   Light Rebuff   Mariposa Skies
  My Friend Jonathan   Radiant Angel   Royal Summer  St. Petersburg
  Suky   Sunny Disposition   Then Again

November, Coastal CA:

  BRIDAL FASHION   WINTERSCAPE   CRIMSON KING
  Time and Again  Kiss of Peace  Aaron's Dream  Sign of Virgo
  Season Ticket (IB)  Apricot Frosty

Mississippi:

  ORANGE HARVEST   WINESAP   MY FRIEND JONATHAN   MATRIX   FEEDBACK
  HOLY NIGHT   LOW HO SILVER   DESTRY RIDES AGAIN   ICELAND
  HEART OF ICE   PRISCILLA OF CORINTY

Texas:

  FIRESTORM (SDB)  ROYAL MAGICIAN (SDB)
  Witch of Endor  Hidden Magic   Royal Magician  Dime Spot
  Palo Pinto  Grenadine Pacesetter  Coral Charmer  Thrice Blessed
  Glorious Day

South Carolina:

  SPARKPLUG (SDB)  THIRD CHARM (SDB)  TEA LEAVES  BILLIONAIRE
  Eternal Waltz  Violet Music  0rchid Cloud  Clarence
  Rosalie Figge  Little Show 0ff  Lady Emma JEWEL BABY HARVEST OF MEMORIES

North Carolina:

  LOW HO SILVER  NORTHWARD HO  SUMMER HOLIDAYS  AMANDA ERIN

Tennessee:

  WINESAP  BELVI CLOUD  EARL OF ESSEX  QUEEN DOROTHY  IMMORTALITY
  GOLDEN ENCORE  LIGHT REBUFF  LICHEN (Byers)  CORAL CHARMER  (Wright)
  JENNIFER REBECCA (Zurbrigg)  SUMMER OLYMPICS
  NORTHWARD HO (Zurbrigg, R. 90)
  frozen: BLACK MAGIC, SWEET REFLECTION

Virginia: * = rebloomed in two or more VA reports

  GOLDEN ENCORE  BROTHER CARL*  Pink Attraction*  Lady Emma*
  seedling by Clarence Mahan (IDS15R)
  Orange Harvest (B. Jones 88)
  Baby Blessed*  Immortality*  Queen Dorothy*
  Silver Dividends  September Replay  Summer Olympics
  Violet Classic  Feedback*  I Bless*   I Do   Perfume Counter*
  Jennifer Rebecca   Smell the Roses  Jewel Baby   Moon Silk (Siberian)
  Cayenne Pepper  Ditto   Extra Charm   Sunny Disposition
  Sign of Virgo  Harvest of Memories*   Holy Night  ROSALIE FIGGE
  BELVI QUEEN   SEPTEMBER BUTTERCUP   BLESSED AGAIN
  BETHANY CLAIRE  SUMMER FANTASY   TOTAL RECALL
  HURRICANE SEASON   AUTUMN TRYST   GOLD GALORE  WITCH OF ENDOR
  CLARENCE  SUKY  BUCKWHEAT   HEMSTITCHED   DUKE OF EARL   EARL OF ESSEX

early November, coastal VA zone 8:

  SMELL THE ROSES  CORN HARVEST  ICELAND  HARVEST OF MEMORIES
  PINK ATTRACTION  BLUE MOONLIGHT

South Jersey:

  LADY EMMA   FEEDBACK

New York, New England:

  REPRISE (Siberian)  IMMORTALITY  PINK ATTRACTION  HARVEST OF MEMORIES
  OCTOBER SPLENDOR (Sides '97)  ISTANBUL