RE: Wholesale Request

Leon Adams Jr wrote:

> I'd also like to welcome you Rick, I have seen your ad in the AIS Bulletin, do
> you have wholesale prices for Local Iris Societies?

Leon,

In June we send out a wholesale price list to other commercial growers
only, however, we do allow local iris societies to buy off this list if
they request it on society letterhead.  Be aware however, that you
cannot buy 1 of a variety from the wholesale list, the minimum of any
one variety you can purchase is 3 rhizomes.

However a lot of iris clubs buy from our regular retail catalog (which
goes out in late Feb).  When they do this, we are "overloadingly
generous" with extras to the club.  We are very generous with all retail
orders-you won't be disappointed, but when clubs order, we tend to go
overboard!

Hope this answers your question and thanks for your interest!

Rick Tasco--Cathey's Valley, CA where it's pouring as I write this
before I retire to the TV to watch an NFL Sunday!