96 Rebloom Roundup on the IRIS-L

Hi Nell!
Thanks for compiling the list of rebloomers. I had been writing them down
from each mail, but had missed a lot (I just joined the list). Your effort is
To give the credit it deserves to Aaron's Dream, it also rebloomed (the same
plant, planted 7-95)  in Dec. 95 (2 stalks), in February 96 (2), in July (1)
and in Nov.  (1). I did cut and dug out increases leaving only 2 in place, in
July 96. It is my most productive rebloomer. The stalk I'm enjoying inside
 now (cut before the rains started again) had 12 buds!
Elena Laborde in Soquel (Santa Cruz) CA, complaining about having to spend
the weekend inside, until I read you are having 15 bellow wheater.