LMann76543@aol.com wrote:
> John, I haven't forgotten your molasses - I am just slow as...

Actually, I figured that things had been so cold around ther it had
really sloowwed thiiiinnnngs dddddooooowwwwwwwnnnnnn...  :>)

I had been concentrating on getting through Gail's and my shared
birthday without losing all the progress I have made, I had not been
worried about the molasses

Be Well

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.