Re: '96 Rebloom Roundup on the IRIS-L

What a great job, compiling the list of rebloomers. Thank You. I am sure
many will have great use for it.

If you want to continue adding to the list, SHIP SHAPE rebloomed for me
in Oct. and RETURN TO ELEGANCE and BREAKERS in mid Sep

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.