Elena - Welcome

Welcome to the iris-l. I am on the Fremont side of the bay. There are a
number of "listers" between you and me and up and down the penninsula,
not to mention all the others from the rest of California. I think we
are getting to the point we could form a "rump" group. Hmmmm, based on
past experience with this iris-l group, I think "caucus" might be a
better choice of words. As a rump group we would be the butt of waaaay
to many jokes...

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.