Re: Nov 14 Rebloom Report

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Roger Duncan or Rick Tasco wrote:

> OK, now it's up to the rest of you--what's reblooming in your garden
> today!  This kind of report would help those of us interested in
> rebloomers to see what's reblooming where.  No offense intended for
> those of you who are freezing or under snow right now.

Rick:  Unfortunately you have missed the reports from several people in
the last few weeks, but if everyone would send a list of all the things
that have rebloomed for them this fall, we would have a great compilation
from several different regions.  Just having moved to New England one year
ago, I had little to report, but did a stalk in PINK ATTRACTION  and
HARVEST OF MEMORIES.  And by cutting the stalk, got my OCTOBER SPLENDOR
(Sides '97) to open in the house, last bloom goes to ISM meeting today!

One of the most exciting things for me to hear was that FIRESTORM reblooms
in Texas for Dana!  I loved that iris this past spring and made a few
crosses with it.  Plan to make many more.  AND I THOT I DIDN'T LIKE SDB's!

Gary D. Sides  south central MASS   USDA 5    Auburn (just outside Worcester)
[172 Frost Free Days]  gdsides@   Rebloom is Up and Coming!