Re: Nov 14 Rebloom Report

Rick, you will have heard us in the East complaining about the length and
severity of this cold streak, - record-breaking for this time of the year.
 ZURICH (Byers),  an Immortality seedling, has done exceedingly well here,
unlike so many West-Coast things.  There is also a Byers violet seedling with
hanging falls that is superb and ought to be introduced.  I was never so
impressed with LOW HO SILVER as this fall. Great show  in the transplanted
pieces. The old clump barely got into bloom before the cold weather.  SIGN OF
VIRGO alwasy puts on a show here, and AMANDA ERIN , an orange, has been great
the past two autumns.  IMMORTALITY  almost always performs. HARVEST OF
MEMORIES gives wonderful fall branching, and did again.  I BLESS gave good
rebloom on moved pieces, but BLESSSED  ASSURANCE apparently performs better
on established  clones. It is my favorite, however, of all this fall. Can let
you know if more continue to come after the cold speel is over, - - if it
"gets over".   Lloyd Z  in Durham, NC