Re: Nov 14 Rebloom Report

<< OK, now it's up to the rest of you--what's reblooming in your garden
 today!  This kind of report would help those of us interested in
 rebloomers to see what's reblooming where.  No offense intended for
 those of you who are freezing or under snow right now. >>

Well, Rick, there's a frozen stalk of QUEEN DOROTHY under a couple inches of
snow---(reminds me, I have to get out there and take care of that, or the
plant will rot!)
Does that count?

Anyway, welcome to the list.  I remember your RUFFLED GODDESS from a recent
convention--and I don't find a lot of the guests memorable!

Dorothy Fingerhood (Envying your weather in Newfield, NY)