Re: An epic story of "Impressions"

<< The meeting (sparring) stretched on for about 2 hours, culminating in the
 election of new club officers for next year.  When ballots were passed
 around, I didn't take one since I wasn't yet a member and didn't know the
 personalities involved.  The lady beside me, however, insisted that I vote.
 I exclaimed loudly, "I'm not a member, yet.  This is my first meeting, AND
 MAYBE MY LAST!"  I love shock effect. :) >>

Donald, thanks for this wake-up call!  It's a good reminder to those of us
who have to conduct meetings and may get carried away with our own
agendas.....!  Plus it's a good story!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY