Re: Nov 14 Rebloom Report

This is my first communication with you all. I subscribed last week and made
the
mistake of going to Mexico for a week. I have been retrieving iris mail for
hours!
Your idea of telling what is blooming in our gardens now is great, since I'm
always looking for new rebloomers.
I only have some 250 plants, mostly TBs. And in bloom now are Time and Again,
Kiss of Peace, Aaron's Dream, Sign of Virgo and Season Ticket (Interm.).
Apricot Frosty is forming a stalk. I also have two plants with two beautiful
stalks in bloom of what I tought was Happy New Year but turned out to be a
well formed white flower,  with the palest of lavander tint on the F, yellow
beards, purple veins in the shafts and a greenish tint over the veins. Any
idea of what I'm talking about?
Aaron's Dream is the only second year plant, the rest were planted in
July-Aug. I took a couple of increases of it to plant in another spot and
there is no bloom coming up in the new plant.

Elena Laborde from Soquel (Santa Cruz) CA.