Re: Hughes address?

>I will pull together all of the information that I have to date and post it
>by the end of the week.

Hi Howard:

Thanks.  Our publicity chair is thinking of pulling together a NY State bus
trip to the convention.  In order to make a good package price, she needs to
know the hotel rate.

Yes, this year if we have a geek meeting, maybe we can even get it organized!

Kathyguest - wondering if you have as much snow as we do???