Re: New Member Intro

Rick Tasco said
>I am owner of Superstition Iris Gardens and am a hybridizer.

Welcome Rick - I think you are one of very few commercial iris nurseries on
the list,  or maybe the only one now that Clarence/Iris Pond has gone out of

What are your hybridizing goals/specialties?  Good to hear you've grown iris
in the East (if not the southeast) so you are aware of some of our rot
problems). : )

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA