Re: An epic story of "Impressions"

Donald:

Your posting was probably the single most valuable piece of information I've
seen on this list, as far as clubs etc. are concerned.

We must ALWAYS be aware of our public face... we must REMEMBER that we are
MADE OF MEMBERS - nothing more.  We do not exist without our members... and
no-one pays money to get aggravated!  (that's what JOBS are for!!!).

I keep an article in my file of most important things, I think it was even
from the Daylily Journal, entitled "Impressions of a New Member"... which
talks about just your topic.. and also being ignored and not helped along.
 This person quit because she never felt welcome.

We need to keep the 3-f's in mind:  Flowers, Folks and Fun - we don't exist
without all three!

Kathyguest - who feels very passionately about this subject!