Hybridizing

Thank you Clarence for your comments on my hybridizing efforts, and
might I say you're doing quite a job yourself!  I took your SUKY to the
Rebloom Show in Fresno last Sunday (Nov 10) and won a Red Ribbon with
it!

LMann76543@aol.com wrote:

> Rick Tasco said
> >I am owner of Superstition Iris Gardens and am a hybridizer.
>
> Welcome Rick - I think you are one of very few commercial iris nurseries on
> the list,  or maybe the only one now that Clarence/Iris Pond has gone out of
> business.

I didn't know you had gone out of business Clarence?  Is that so?  If
so, I hope you'll still keep hybridizing and introducing anyway.

Rick Tasco
Central CA foothills, where we might be expecting some rain this
week-end--YES, I need it to start my cover-up crop germinating!