Nov 14 Rebloom Report

Thought all might be interested in what is reblooming right now (Nov 14)
in my garden in lower Sierra Nevada foothills of Central California.
Please keep in mind that I am a commercial garden and my entire field is
always transplanted every year, normally during September; several beds
of new incoming material is planted each July or August.  Since I do all
this transplanting every year (most commercial gardens in CA transplant
their field each year)--I may not get as much rebloom as more
established plantings of the same variety might.

Normal first frost date is around Thanksgiving.  Last year it was
late--Dec 19th!  Two years ago I got cheated--it was very early--Nov
4th!

Anyway, here is what's open today:

SDB (Standard Dwarf Bearded):
Baby Blessed
Cry Baby
Dark Crystal

IB (Intermediate Bearded):
Low Ho Silver--this one is almost an everbloomer for us--never stops!
Tawny

TB (Tall Bearded):
Artistic Gold
Autumn Bugler
Autumn Circus
Golden Encore
Lemon Reflection
Light Rebuff
Mariposa Skies (one of my 1996 introductions!)
My Friend Jonathan
Radiant Angel
Royal Summer
St.Petersburg
Suky (one of Clarence M's intros, named after his lovely wife!)
Sunny Disposition
Then Again

OK, now it's up to the rest of you--what's reblooming in your garden
today!  This kind of report would help those of us interested in
rebloomers to see what's reblooming where.  No offense intended for
those of you who are freezing or under snow right now.

Rick Tasco