PCNs

Dana asked:

Did anyone else order the PCN's from Abe over at Stockton Gardens?  I
did and have not yet received them.

Dana,

I just received mine from another supplier in CA last week.
Transplanting time seems fairly critical with PCNs and the suppliers
don't dig until they start their fall growth.

Keep us posted. I'm especially interested since I'm trying to grow
these near Dallas.  I've failed to keep transplanted PCNs alive for
even a year, BUT I have some three year old seedlings, so I know they
WILL grow here.

Rodney Barton
Hickory Creek, (North Central) Texas, USA
Zone 7/8, typical temp range 15 - 105 F (-9 - 41 C)
AIS, SIGNA, SPCNI, SLI, FWIS, Iris-L